The firewall method works very well in business applications. This article explains what is required to implement this option.
- You must have a static IP address.
- You must have an enterprise class firewall capable of creating an IPsec site-to-site VPN. You can purchase a preprogrammed and tested SonicWall from Cloudveil for $375 plus shipping.
- The firewall method of filtering works well for Apple devices but can be problematic for Android devices. We usually recommend keeping the Android devices on an unfiltered virtual wireless access point. This is easily done using the SonicWall that we sell.
- This filter is not compatible with the Google Drive app.
- You can install the Unified Agent on any roaming computers. The Unified Agent will be in a passive mode as long as the computer is behind a protected firewall.