Here are a few things to check if you are not receiving notifications from CloudVeil Messenger groups or channels.
- Ensure that you have the latest CloudVeil Messenger update installed from the App Store.
- Open CloudVeil Messenger > Settings > Notifications & Sounds. Make sure that Message Notifications, Group Notifications, and Channel Notifications are turned on.
- Make sure that the chat you are missing notifications for isn't muted or listed in Exceptions.
- Check that the Badge Counter is set to at least include Public Groups, Channels and Unread Messages.
- Do not "force close" the CloudVeil Messenger app by swiping it out of the multitasking screen between uses. It should remain available in the background.